Thu Feb 23rd, 2017
The Southern Ute Indian Tribal Council writes a letter to the membership regarding the recent referendum and canceled election. Please follow the link to the Tribal Member website to view the letter. You can also request a letter by calling Tribal Council offices at 970.563.0100.
The Tribal Member website requires each member to have a log-in to access the web pages. To create a log-in you must follow these steps:
- Go to www.southernute-nsn.gov(or click on the link provided)
- In the header, click on “Members”
- Under “Need an account?” click on the blue highlighted link “Request Access”
- Fill out the necessary information (This will send a request to Southern Ute Shared Services who will verify your information and confirm your enrollment. A SUSS team member will create an account for you and send this information to the email you provided.) This is only available during business hours and takes 1-2 days.
- Use the SUSS created login (that was sent to your email) to access the Tribal Member website.
- Once you have gained access, you can change your password by following these next steps:
- In the right column, click on “Edit your profile”
- The first paragraph ends with “edit your password and account details”, click on the link to edit your log-in credentials.”
Like it? Share it!