Kids, come to the Southern Ute Cultural Center and Museum for an exciting, fun-filled week of activities to be held on August 4 -8!
- Learn Ute survival skills passed down from generation to generation
- Participate in team competition
- Work your way through mazes and puzzles
OPEN TO ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- Morning session – 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon – Ages 7-9
- Afternoon session – 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Age 10 – 13
- Fee: $120 per child.
Parents, for more information or to register your child please call: 970-563-9582 and ask for Venessa Carel
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SURVIVE?